A: How many places have you worked altogether?
A:你在几个地方工作过?
B: Three.
B:三个。
A: Would you tell me the general descrip-tion of your present job?
A:请你把目前的工作讲一下好吗?
B: I am in charge of the trading department. I,m handling invoices, shipping bills and computing freight costs, that’s most of the documentation.
B:我是公司贸易部门的主管。我管发票、 发货单和计算运费的事,其实也就是文 书方面的.事情。
A: What time do you go to work?
A:什么时间去上班?
B: I must be there no later than 9: 00.
B:我9点前必须到。
A: What time does the office close?
A:什么时候下班?
B: I quit work whenever I get finished, usually about six o’clock.
B:做完工作我就可以离开,通常大约在6点左右。
A: Does your work involve a lot of paper filling and typing?
A:你的工作是不是涉及很多填表和打字工 作?
B: No, the secretary does this. It’s not part of my job.
B:不,这是秘书的事。这不是我分内的事。
A: What made you decide to change your job?
A:什么原因使你换工作的?
B: I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible, so I decided to change my job. I’d like to find a job which is more challenging.
B:我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可 能,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一份 更具有挑战性的工作。